FIS H 18 x 130/200 K / Injection anchor sleeve
|Max. drill hole depth:||340 mm|
|Effect. anchorage depth:||130 mm|
|Max. fixture thickness:||200 mm|
|Match:||M10 - M12|
Simple push-through installation in masonry.
The fischer injection through-type anchor sleeve FIS H K is the system component for the use of fischer injection mortars in perforated brick masonry within through-type installations. The anchor sleeve is adapted to suit the fixture thickness for this purpose using the scale and the movable edge, and then cut. The injection mortar is filled from the base of the anchor sleeve. When setting the anchor rod, the mortar is pressed through the lattice structure and then connects with the perforated brick by an interlock. This means that the load is directed into the building material. Non-bearing layers can also be bridged with the injection through-type anchor sleeve. The push-through anchor sleeve FIS H K is suitable for mounting timber constructions, carports, or awnings.
- Through-type installation saves time and costs with several attachment points.
- Anchor sleeve can be cut to the required effective length. This saves time and lowers complexity when selecting.
- Slight adjustment of the anchor sleeves to the effective length using the scale and the movable edge. This saves time.
- ETA approval.
- The direct installation through the fixture reduces preliminary work wherever there are several fixing points for each fixture, and guarantees a significantly simpler installation process.
- The design of the push-through anchor sleeve FIS H K allows for a range of usable lengths with just one product, thus providing maximum flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
- The movable edge, in combination with the scale, makes it easier to adapt the anchor sleeve to the desired usable length.
- The grating structure of the push-through anchor sleeve is adapted for the injection mortars FIS V, FIS VS LOW SPEED, FIS VW HIGH SPEED and FIS VT, and ensures sparing mortar use with the best interlock.
- Depending on the application, the use of injection mortars FIS V and FIS GREEN is possible. FIS P can be used without approval.
- The injection system is suitable for push-through installation when combined with the through bolt sleeve FIS H K.
- The through bolt sleeve is adapted to suit the fixture thickness using the scale and the movable edge, and is cut as required.
- The anchor sleeve is placed in the drill hole and filled with injection mortar from the anchor sleeve base. It should be ensured that the anchor sleeve is completely filled, including in the fixture area.
- Turning in the anchor causes the mortar to be pushed through the anchor sleeve's grating structure, so that it fits the base material perfectly. The load is dissipated via the form fit.
- Anchorings in perforated brick masonry with injection mortars FIS V, FIS VW HIGH SPEED, FIS VS LOW SPEED, FIS GREEN, FIS P Plus, and FIS P
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Hollow blocks made from concrete
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Solid brick
Also suitable for:
- Hollow pumice slabs
- Slabs made of hollow brick and other perforated brick
- Solid pumice and other solid building materials
You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.