FIS V 360 S / Injection mortar
|Temperatūra pamatnē:||-5°C - +40°C|
The versatile injection mortar for anchorings in cracked concrete and masonry.
The fischer high-performance mortar FIS V is the universal all-rounder for the most demanding requirements. The styrene-free vinylester-hybrid mortar is the first system worldwide that is approved for fixings in perforated brick, solid brick, concrete, and aerated concrete. The injection mortar system also benefits from approved system components such as anchor rods, anchors with internal threads, and injection anchor sleeves for fixings in concrete, aerated concrete, and masonry in both internal and external areas. The fischer high-performance mortar FIS V is also used with the approved system components for rebar connections, the fischer remedial wall tie VBS 8, and the Thermax stand-off insulation system.
- ETA approval for reinforcement connection.
- Maximum load absorption for much greater security.
- Expansion-free fixing for small spacings and edge distances.
- Extensive range of system accessories.
- First injection mortar system worldwide with approval for all relevant building materials