DUOPOWER S / Two-component plug with screw
|Min. panel thickness:||12,5 mm|
The Duo of power and intelligence
The fischer DUOPOWER offers very good hold values as a result of its 2 components:
Depending on the building material, the grey components made from high quality nylon automatically activates the optimum product function (expansion, folding, knotting) for the best hold. The expansion wings of the red component support the secure expansion and offer additional security to the grey component. Easy screwing-in of the screw and correct "tightening" to close. No over-tightening of the screw. The pre-shaped edge on the plug head prevents the plug from slipping into the drill hole. The screws provided are optimally suited to the fischer expansion plug Duopower.
- Combination of two material components for more performance.
- Secure functions for solid (expansion) and hollow and panel building materials (folding/knotting).
- Easy installation: narrow edge of the plug prevents it from falling deeper into the drill hole.
- Best possible feedback from the anchor - you can feel that the anchor is sitting perfectly.
- With the appropriate screw for a perfect hold.
- Two component materials for top load values and intelligent functioning depending on the substrate.
- Great feedback (feel-good factor) of the plug. You can feel exactly when the plug is installed perfectly.
- The narrow plug rim prevents slipping into the drill hole.
- The serrated anti-rotation feature prevents rotation in the drill hole during installation.
Applications: Wall cabinets, shelves, mirror cabinets, tool walls, heavy mirrors, wardrobes.
Building materials: Concrete, solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, aerated concrete, vertically perforated brick, perforated sand-lime brick, plasterboard, gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fiber boards, hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete, cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete or similar, natural stone, chipboard, solid panel made from gypsum. solid brick made from lightweight concrete