I. CONSUMER RIGHTS
Consumer rights are violated if:
- Purchasing good or receiving services, is not respected consumer freedom of choice and his expressed will;
- It is not complied with the principle of equality of the contracting parties and the contractual terms are unfair;
- There is not given the opportunity to get a comprehensive and complete information about a product or service or goods, or service price;
- To the consumer has sold unsafe or non-contract goods;
- Payment for the purchase and weight or measure are not set properly, and not given the opportunity to check it;
- Contractual obligations are not adequately fulfilled;
- The consumer is not given the opportunity to exercise the right of withdrawal, contract cancellation, contract alteration of conditions or other legal or contractual rights;
- The transaction not been issued identify document.
II. PRODUCT WARRANTY
- All in ONLINE store www.xbau.eu purchased goods has the manufacturer’s warranty and/or expiration date;
- Warranty period for various goods may be different;
- The specific product term can search items in the technical data sheet or by the contacting with us email@example.com.;
- Legal person which are not the consumer, is insured only defined by the stated manufacturer warranty period.
The manufacturer’s warranty is valid if the buyer can demonstrate:
- Purchase receipt (receipt, delivery note)
- The manufacturer’s or distributor’s warranty card (in case the manufacturer or distributor of goods are included in original set;
- The warranty does not attributable to goods other accessories.
The manufacturer’s warranty does not apply to damage caused by the consumers or the do the user’s fault and they are:
- The product has a guarantee seal, or serial number is damaged;
- The product was not used for its intended purposes and is not operated in the way it’s in a leaflet;
- Scratched, broken construction, improper means groomed goods if the goods are found foreign objects are allowed insects inside product or any other traces indicating incorrect exploitation of the product;
- Natural elements depreciation cases;
- If a buyer of goods has used a production or in business purposes;
- The guarantee does not work if the damages caused by incorrect transportation of goods as a result.
In case if the good is broken, the Buyer has the following options:
- Go to manufacturers or distributors warranty specified service center (taking up the purchase receipt and the warranty card);
- Write to the online store XBAU.EU information e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case if the warranty service is no longer valid but the buyer renounces the free repair, the buyer has to bear the costs of diagnostic and Buyer Service Center receives a conclusion of the findings of damage. If the buyer agrees to pay for repairs than buyer not have to pay the cost of diagnosis.
III. REGULATIONS ON THE RIGHT OF THE WITHDRAWAL
Rights of withdrawal:
The consumer shall be given 14 calendars days*, during which may withdraw from a distance contract**, does not justify the refusal.
*14 days include public holidays, Saturdays and Sundays
A contract made between a trader and a consumer where they are not together, which is negotiated and agreed by one or more organised means of distance communication. There must be an organised distance scheme for selling goods and/or services so the Regulations are unlikely to affect a business that sells a product at a distance as a one-off.
Consequences of withdrawal
2.1. In case if you use rights of withdrawal;
2.1.1. You have to require to return the goods receives (full package, without any damage by producing purchase supporting documents of goods) in accordance with these terms and the applicable laws and regulations, without undue delay, but not later than seven (7) days from the date when the online store XBAU Customer has announced its decision to abandon the goods they receive.
2.1.2. We will refund to you all payments received from you, including shopping costs (excluding additional costs incurred because you have chosen delivery method which is not offered by us the least expensive type of standard delivery), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from date when we are informed about your decision to withdraw from the contract.
2.2. Repayment will be done using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have clearly expressed consent to do otherwise. In any case, one of you in connection with such repayment will not be charged any fees.
2.3. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or until you’ve submitted a statement to the effect that the goods are returned, depending on whichever is the earlier.
2.4. You will have to bear the goods to return costs directly linked the goods.
The consumer may not exercise the right:
20.05.2014 the Cabinet of Ministers regulations Nr.255 “Regulations on distance contracts” the cases specified In Paragraph 22, including if:
- Service delivery has been completed-if the service is started with the consumer agreement;
- Price and financial market fluctuation– product or service price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the trader cannot control;
- Individualized or personalized product – is made according to individual customer’s instructions.