FPF HT / Wood construction screw Power-Fast Hexagon head with inner TX partial thread 10 mm
The powerful wood construction screws with hexagonal head, TX star recess drive and optimised partial thread
- Safety-relevant applications
- Wood frame construction
- Post constructionTimber houses
- Rooftop insulation systems
- Car portsConservatories
- Playground equipment
- Glued-laminated timber
- Cross-laminated timber
- Laminated veneer plywood panels
- Oriented strand boards (e.g. OSB panels)
- Solid structural timber
- Glued timber boards on solid wood
- Soft wood (e.g. Douglas, spruce, pine, fir, etc.)
- And other wood materials
- The unique Power-Fast thread reaches into the screw tip and ensures a fast bite. This makes installation simple and safe even with the large screw dimension used specifically for load-bearing wood structures.
- The shank ribs reduce drive-in resistance and thereby enable power and battery conservation in your work.
- The wood construction screw with flange head can hold much greater loads thanks to the higher pull-through resistance.
- The ETA approval guarantees the high safety standard and the premium quality of fischer Power-Fast screws