PRT 379 / Window profile for insulation with collar with mesh 6/9 mm
Self-adhesive white PVC frameseal bead, with protective lip, fibreglass mesh and detachable adhesive tab to fix a protective sheet.
- Self-adhesive closed-cell foam tape
- Profile width 6 mm, and 9 mm
- For thermal insulation, interior, and exterior plaster
- With perforated insertion leg for high-strength bonding
- For visually and technically perfect soffit connections
- Test-certified resistance to air, wind and heavy rain
- Generally frame seal beads may not be joined to produce a longer profile
- The corner connection may be solved by cutting to a bevel or by using the corner connecting
- Sealing with a silicon sealant is preferable
- Application temperature (the temperature of the window frame, window molding, and surrounding) must not be lower than 5°C
- Installation work must be performed within the temperature range of +5°C to +30°C.
- Sd-value < 55 m, processing temperature +5° to +40°C
- At low temperatures and strong winds, there must be counted with a lower starting glairiness and a longer time for the reaction of the adhesive with the window frame