THERMAX 16 M12 / Stand-off installation
|Usable length:||170 mm|
|Building material classes:||A, B, C|
The approved stand-off installation with thermal barrier in external thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS).
- zinc-plated steel or stainless steel
- The plastic cone creates a thermal barrier between the fixture and the inner fixture, and offers an energy-optimised fixing;
- Thermax 16 systems are suitable for pre-positioned installation;
- The self-tapping, glass-fibre-reinforced cone cuts its own way through the plaster into the insulation during installation.
- Concrete, cracked and non-cracked
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow block made from lightweight concrete
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Solid brick
- Aerated concrete
- The glass-fibre-reinforced plastic cone cuts its own way through the ETICS with a positive fit, and allows for a simple, fast and adjustable installation without the need for any special tools;
- In the case of resistant plaster (e.g. thick cement plaster), it is recommended that the Thermax cutting blade included is used for grinding out the plaster;
- When combined with the injection mortars FIS V and FIS EM, the stand-off installation is approved for high loads in a range of materials.