SPM STICKY MAT 150 W/m2
|Mat thickness:||2 mm|
|Inner / Outer Insulation:||Advanced Fluoropolymer (ETFE)|
|Output rating:||150 W/m²|
|Connection cable length:||3 m|
An electric underfloor heating system with pressure sensitive adhesive for the fastest installation. For floors using a vinyl, carpet, timber or other UFH compatible floor finishes including tiles, the system can be covered with a leveling compound to provide a flat and level floor surface.
No increase in floor levels: - The thinnest dual fluoropolymer coated heating wire - less than 1.8 mm
Durability: - Sturdy glass fibre mesh with pressure sensitive adhesive, for the fastest and most secure installation;
Quick installation: - Simply roll out the mat with pre-spaced wire
- Ceramic floors;
- Stone floors;
- Slab & Screed & Concrete;
- Timber suspended & Timber suspended & Batten floors;
- Large areas;
- Regular shape;
- New build;
Sticky Mat System:
- The StickyMat System is ideal for installations within regularly shaped areas, where 0.5m wide mats can be quickly rolled out across the floor in parallel runs.
- The pressure sensitive adhesive securely binds the mats to the floor, keeping them flat and ensuring the application of tile adhesive is snag free whilst allowing the mats to be easily repositioned as needed.
Guarantee & Warranty:
Safety Net Installation Guarantee:
- If you accidentally damage the heating system during installation, return it to Warmup and we will replace it with another heater of the same make and model free.
Lifetime Limited Warranty:
- This product comes with a Lifetime Warranty. We are completely confident in the standard of our products.